We Fight to Get You the Property Damage Compensation You Deserve
Between hurricanes, tornadoes, and flooding, Alabama and Gulf Coast residents are no strangers to extreme weather conditions. When your home is damaged, you may expect that your insurance policy will cover the cost of rebuilding. Unfortunately, homeowners insurance providers often try to limit the amount of compensation you receive.
When this happens, the experienced team at Andy Citrin Injury Attorneys will fight to get you the full amount of compensation you deserve. Our home and property damage lawyers know Alabama and Mississippi property insurance laws, and you can schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys by calling 251-888-8888 or by completing a simple contact form.
Your Homeowners Insurance Provider May Be Acting in Bad Faith
Regardless of how their property is damaged, homeowners expect that their insurance policy will cover losses that have occurred due to no fault of their own. However, it’s not out of the ordinary for the insurance companies to violate the terms and conditions of a homeowners’ policy.
If you believe that your insurance provider has acted in bad faith with your homeowner’s property damage claim, you may be able to file a claim for breach of contract. Our Alabama property damage lawyers at Andy Citrin Injury Attorneys are skilled in fighting homeowner insurance claims denials.
RELATED ARTICLE: Who Are Insurance Adjusters and What Are Their Tactics?
Types of Homeowners’ Damage Claims
For many years, the risks and losses associated with most natural catastrophes have been reasonably predictable and somewhat manageable. However, over the last decade, due to stronger storms and other changing conditions, homeowners in Alabama and Mississippi have been facing unprecedented losses — and insurance companies have been trying to get out of paying claims.
Some of the most common causes of Alabama homeowners’ insurance claims include:
- Damage caused by forces of nature, including wind, water, hail, and fire
- Pollutant cleanup and its remediation
- Replacement cost issues
- Theft and damage due to vandalism
- Increased cost of construction
Despite continually increasing the prices of homeowners insurance policies, many companies still try to get out of settling home and property damage claims.
At Andy Citrin Injury Attorneys, our team of home and property lawyers is committed to helping fight homeowners claim denials. With over 50 years of combined legal experience, our lawyers are not afraid of standing up to large insurance companies.
RELATED ARTICLE: Hurricane Home Preparation Tips
Don’t Fall for the Insurance Company’s Tactics
If you receive a letter from your insurance provider that contains any verbiage similar to the statements below, it is crucial that you consult with one of our experienced Alabama property damage lawyers.
- “Your claim has been denied due to the concealment of material facts.”
- “No coverage for your loss.”
- “The terms of your policy require you to submit to an Examination Under Oath.”
- “The circumstances of your loss fall within an exclusion of your policy.”
- “Your policy has been declared void ab initio based on material misrepresentations in your application.”
- “Your policy was canceled prior to the date of loss.”
- “The terms of your policy require you to provide us with documents we request.”
- “This letter serves as a reservation of our rights to later deny coverage.”
Contact Andy Citrin Injury Attorneys’ Property Damage Lawyers Today
At Andy Citrin Injury Attorneys, we have the determination and expertise to fight for the justice you deserve. With offices throughout Alabama, our team of homeowners claims attorneys are licensed to practice throughout Alabama and Mississippi.