William C. Elliott has represented clients in litigation for over thirty-two years and has had an extensive trial practice. He has tried over five hundred cases, including numerous jury trials. Bill’s law practice extends through the entire States of Alabama and Florida.
After graduating from law school, Bill served as a law clerk to the Honorable Sarah M. Greenhaw and the Honorable Lynn Clardy Bright. He then entered private practice and built a reputation for his skilled advocacy and legal strategies.
He is married to Kelly Norris Elliott and has five children, Cater, Caroline, Charlie Blake, and Brian. Bill is also an active member of the Church of the Highlands.
Licenses and Certifications
- Alabama State Bar
- Florida State Bar
- Admitted to practice before all federal courts in Alabama and Florida
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- Florida Bar Associations
- Alabama Association for Justice
- Mobile County Bar Association
- S., Auburn University (1983)
- D., Cumberland School of Law, Samford University (1986)