William C. Elliott
William C. Elliott has had an extensive legal career. Bill has practiced law for more than thirty-two years. He has represented clients in litigation for over thirty-two years and has had an extensive trial practice, having tried over five hundred cases, including several jury trials. Mr. Elliott’s law practice extends through the entire States of Alabama and Florida.
Bill is married to Kelly Norris Elliott and has five children, Cater, Caroline, Charlie Blake and Brian.
- Personal Injury
- Business litigation
- Contract and Commercial Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Trial Law
- Alabama State Bar: Admitted September, 1986.
- Florida State Bar: Admitted September, 1989.
- Admitted to practice before all Federal Courts in Alabama.
- Admitted to practice before all Federal Courts in Florida.
- The 11th Circuit Court of Appeals in Atlanta, GA.
- The United States District Court for the District of Columbia.
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Alabama Trial Lawyers
Cumberland School of Law, Samford University,
Birmingham, Alabama, Juris Doctorate
Date of Graduation: May, 1986
Bachelor of Science Business Administration
Date of Graduation: June, 1983
Honors and Awards
- Rated Top Attorney in Litigation by Martindale-Hubbell
- Rated Top Attorney in Florida by The Attorney Network
- Outstanding Young Men of America
- Who’s Who among Students in American Colleges and Universities
- National Register of Outstanding College Graduates
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- Dean’s List
- Served as Law Clerk to The Honorable Sarah M. Greenhaw and The Honorable Lynn Clardy Bright, Montgomery, AL
- Partner at Parnell and Crum, PC, Montgomery, AL
- Partner at Holloway, Elliott & Moxley, LLC, Montgomery, AL
- Partner at The Elliott Law Group, Gulf Breeze, FL and Birmingham, AL
- Member The Church of The Highlands
- Dream Team Member at The Church of The Highlands