After practicing law in Birmingham for four years, Brad returned to Mobile to establish Kittrell & Rowan. In 2009, Kittrell & Rowan joined Taylor Martino to better serve our community. He is a member of the Alabama Trial Lawyers Association. Brad, his wife Jennifer, and their two children reside in Mobile. They are members of Ashland Place United Methodist Church.
- Civil Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents and Injuries
- Workers Compensation
- Slip and Fall
- Wrongful Death
- Construction Accidents
- Nursing Home Litigation
- Products Liability
- Insurance Bad Faith.
Licenses and Certifications
- Admitted: 1997, Alabama and U.S. District Court, Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Alabama
- Alabama State Bar; American Bar Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- South Alabama Trial Lawyers Association.
- Law School: University of Alabama, J.D., 1997
- College: University of Alabama, B.A., 1993