Thousands of people are injured every year in Alabama due to the negligence of another. These injuries can be caused by car collisions, motorcycle wrecks, truck accidents, defective products, dog bites, slip and fall accidents, and medical malpractice.
Regardless of how your injuries happened, it is imperative to seek medical attention immediately. Delaying treatment can cause dangerous complications to your injuries. If you or a loved one is need of medical assistance, you can have your injuries treated at a local Mobile hospital. Listed below are the hospitals in Mobile County:
Mobile County Hospitals
- University of South Alabama Medical Center
- Providence Hospital
- Springhill Medical Center
- Mobile Infirmary Medical Center
- University of South Alabama Children’s & Women’s Hospital
- Infirmary West
However, if you find yourself outside of Mobile County and you need to see a medical professional, you can go to any of these South Alabama Hospitals:
Baldwin County Hospitals
- North Baldwin Infirmary
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
- Thomas Hospital
Washington County Hospitals
- Washington County Hospital & Nursing Home
Escambia County Hospitals
- Atmore Community Hospital
- D.W. McMillan Memorial Hospital
Alabama residents that have legal questions about their injuries should contact the personal injury attorneys at Citrin Law Firm.
To receive a Free Case Review, fill out the contact form on this page.