Overview of Distracted Driving Scholarship Requirements
Attending college can be challenging enough without the financial burden of paying your tuition. To help students get some relief and focus on their education, Andy Citrin Injury Attorneys is proud to offer a $500 scholarship twice a year to a currently enrolled college student or high school senior.
The focus of the scholarship is distracted driving. Every single day, distracted driving kills 8 and injures 1,161 people nationwide, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. These astonishing statistics are why Andy Citrin Injury Attorneys pushes for individuals to have more awareness regarding safe driving habits and why we are offering this scholarship.
Below, we have outlined the basic requirements for this scholarship:
Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
Required Application Materials:
Scholarship applicants must include the following application materials at the time of their submission:
- Confirmation of college enrollment at a 4-year institution or community college
- A 750 to 2,000-word essay about how distracted driving has impacted your life
The scholarship is offered twice per year, and applications are accepted year-round. The two deadlines each year are:
- December 31 at 11:59 p.m.
- June 30 at 11:59 p.m.
How to Apply for Andy Citrin Injury Attorneys’ Distracted Driving Scholarship
- Fill out the short form below.
- Check your inbox for an email with specific details about the application process. (Note that the email may end up in your spam or junk folder, so be sure to check there if you don’t see it in your inbox.)
- Follow the submission instructions included in the email.